Strony

What I Got For Christmas 2016

05:55

Hello lovelies, 

I've finally got around to taking photos of the things I received for christmas, so better late then never right...right?! I'd just like to thank my family & friends for these wonderful gifts, So lets get started!
I've added the prices to the things I remember, to give you ideas for yourself or someone else. Enjoy! 

The Nude by Nature Voyage brush set. These brushes are absolutely gorgeous, the copper and white and the perfect combination. This set is from Wizard Pharmacy RRP: $39.99 (They are cheaper at Chemist Warehouse but they were sold out at christmas) 
Body Shop limited edition Pina Colada scent body sorbet and  moisturiser. Pineapples and Coconuts are my absolute fav! and this range smells amazing!! super sad as these are limited edition though. 
Water Colour Paints & brush set. From Creative Memories. 

Copper Mason Jar & Fox Socks. My friend Mia got these for me from England. Cannot wait to rock these Fox socks in winter!!


Pandora Ring - Twisted Rope Silver Ring. RRP: $49.99
This ring is dainty and simple and looks beautiful on. 

Bangle & Bracelet. 
Bangle: Brand Lilly & Co, Shop: Queen of Everything ( http://queenofeverything.com.au ) 


Nike Free Runs. RRP: $170 
I've been wanting these shoes for the longest time ever, they are perfect for sport or to pair with a casual outfit. So fresh and so white (well not anymore...ahah) 

I hope you enjoyed seeing what I got for Christmas, also very late boxing day post will be up very soon!  

Thanks for reading 
Kate x 

1 comment:

Ljoy N said...

The brush set is to die for 😍

Post a Comment