Strony

MELBOURNE

01:53

Hello all,

Just recently I got back from my trip to Melbourne with my friends. The trip was to celebrate finishing school, I had so much fun and I am already missing Melbourne so so much.

We stayed in an apartment in the CBD through airbnb, which was right next to southern cross station. It was possibly the best location as we were right next to the free tram service and lots of shops and food places.

Some of the places we went to included Hosier Lane, N2 Gelato, Doughnut Time, Draculas, St Kilda, Queen Victoria night markets, China Town, The Big design Market - which i found on instagram and it ended up being the most amazing place it felt like i was in heaven - so many amazing handmade and unique businesses in one (and free cocktails & taste testers) + lots of shopping (so much that our feet hurt 99% of the time).

I absolutely loved Doughnut time as well as N2 Gelato - Im already desperately missing them and wishing Perth could adopt these kind of cool places (and there cheap prices). But now I'm back to reality and Perth's expensive food prices *cries*.
We visited so many places and did so much exploring and walking, here are just a few photos from my trip! Enjoy


I'll be uploading another blog post soon, showing the few things i purchased from Melbourne. I didn't buy much but everything i did buy was so beautiful, so why not!
Kate x

No comments:

Post a Comment