Strony

Melbourne haul

20:30


Hi Lovelies,

So as seen in my last post, I jetted of to Melbourne for 5 days with my friends at the end of November. To commemorate the end of school, I didn't go to crazy spending money but decided to show the few things I  did purchase there.

Mink Pink dress
Price: $99.95 Sale: $35
I got this dress from Landes Warehouse ( http://www.landes.net.au ) I couldn't get a full picture of the dress but it has a beautiful floral print all over and is a wrap style dress which is perfect for the summer time.


Ishka - embroidered cushion
www.ishka.com.auPrice: $49.95 Sale:50% off $25
I Absolutely fell in love with these vibrant colours on this cushion  as soon as I saw it. The bright fun colours look amazing on my white sheets.


Colette holographic clutch
Price: $16.99 Sale: 30% off $11.89
I am obsessed with holographic and have never actually owned a clutch so this was the perfect time to get one. As you move it it reflects different colours and it's just so perfect.



Cotton on hand creams
Cool citrus & toasted coconut
Price: $9.95 each
These hand creams smell so divine, I love the scents of both citrus and coconut so these were a must. The packaging is also irresistible!!



Queen Victoria night markets
www.Mecino.com.auCopper stud earrings
Price: $10
Loved these earring as soon as I saw them they are copper and sparkly what more could you want, I choose the smaller size in these as I feel large earring don't suit me. Can't wait to wear these!




You, Me and Bones
www.youmeandbones.com.auLittle Noah Doll Head candle - in the scent sweet treat (pink)
Price: $25
I've been following You, Me and Bones for forever on Instagram! So when I saw they were at the big Design Market In Melbourne I was over the moon and had to go grab one! There candles are just so adorable and kind of creepy but smell so amazing and are so unique.


That's all I bought for myself in Melbourne along with a mass amount of food (lol - it was all so delicious). I also bought my mum a lil preside too, which was a rope handmade basket from The Big Design Market which looks gorgeous on her chested drawers - makes me slightly jealous because I love it so much.
Thanks so much for reading.
Kate x
Insta: @kateemay

1 comment:

Ljoy N said...

the clutch is so pretty <3

https://loreliejoy.wordpress.com/

Post a Comment