Strony

Year 12 Ball

05:03

Hey guys, about a month ago it was my year 12 ball, the long awaited event that everyone is always looking forward too! I had an absolutely amazing time and enjoyed every second of it. So much preparation went into the night like the dress shopping, makeup and hair.  

My ball was held at the Perth Hyatt Hotel in the City. It was such a lovely venue, the ball was winter wonderland themes and the ball room was dressed to that theme and even had a blow up igloo with snow cones! what?!! 

I decided to narrow it down to just a few pictures as we ended up with over 200+ photos! Photos also include my 6 best friends who all looked incredible on the night and well they still do! 

                             Lots of love xx

1 comment:

Erin Rose said...

I love your dress. You and your friends all look so nice.
Erin

Post a Comment