Strony

Sculptures by the Sea

01:02

Hey guys.
So last weekend my friends and I visited the very busy Sculptures by the Sea at Cottesloe Beach. We had an awesome time and stuffed our faces with fish n chip (literally). I took my trusty Canon camera and iPhone to capture the sculptures. We weren't able to see all the sculptures because of the big crowds but this is what I got.


My favourite sculpture was probably the Zilvinas Kempinas, Kakashi (2012) it looked amazing during the day and at night it almost looked as if lit up and moved with the wind. One of my friends thought it looked like traffic on a busy road.

Here is Video of what the Zilvinas Kempinas, Kakashi looked like during the day vs night! Make sure to watch it in 1080pHD





Lots of love 







No comments:

Post a Comment