Strony

My online shop

01:16

I


Hey guys, So close to a year ago I started up my online business 'So Fancy The label' I originally started it selling only hair bows but then progressed to selling more such as hair accessories scrunchies, jewellery and pencil pouches. I absolutely love sewing and creating, so running it is so much fun. I also have lots of new items coming soon!  

Instagram: @sofancythelabel
Facebook: So Fancy The Label 
Twitter: @sofancythelabel 

ft. my hands (alot) 
So here are some of my favourite and unseen photos I have taken for my shop. If you have any questions please let me know in the comments and please also check out my online shop.  
















Prices 
Scrunchies: $4 each
Bows: $2.50 each
Crystal pendant necklaces: $10
Tattoo chokers: $3
Charm chokers: $4.00 
Pencil pouches: $12 

I hope you liked this post, I will have another one up soon. Kate xx

No comments:

Post a Comment