Strony

My Birthday + What I Got

04:48


 So Last Sunday August the 2nd was my 17th Birthday, so I thought i would post about what i received. Three of my best friends and I went out and had afternoon tea or an overdose of chocolate at the new Max Brenners in Perth. I had an absolutely amazing time and enjoyed creating my own birthday cake with my friends. We also consumed the most delicious fondue with marshmallows, strawberries, banana and banana bread. Drinks were also included in the mix of all this, we all chose different types of milkshakes, I had the '80s' milkshake which was a malt vanilla flavour with a scoop of ice cream and melted chocolate that slowly dripped down the side of the Alice cup.


So this is what I received!

Eye Mask // Typo
Honey bee bath bomb // Lush
Desk Drawers // Ikea
Pink boxes // Ikea
Magazine File's x2 // Ikea 


A few weeks ago I picked out this solid wood trestle desk from Ikea, which I absolutely love, I've been very inspired by other bloggers and catalogues by this style of this desk. This desk/ bench is perfect for my sewing machine and bit and bobs that are kept in our spare room also known as my craft room for my online shop So Fancy The Label .

Sewing box from Spotlight 
Perfect for sewing bits and pieces 



My best friend Danika bought me this cute mason jar candle that smells like fig and vanilla. It's so cute and I can't wait to use it. She also got me a fake plant in a blue tin which is lovely since I can't keep a real plant alive. Also pairing it all with a matching decorative bird. 


My other best friend Scarlett bought me the butterfly pack from lush which includes Sultana of Soap and Ro's Argan Body Conditioner. She also got me an exfoliating wash cloth and madagascan vanilla body lotion, as well as a few chocolates that didn't make it into the photo as I have already eaten them all!



2016 planner (12 months)  // Typo
Wood Coasters (6 pack) // Typo


Holographic Bunting //Typo 
I'm so in love with these and I cant wait to hang them up.


 I received such a beautiful card from my Friend Caitlyn!
gold, black and white my favourite, it even has a a grid print inside the envelope ahh!!


I had a very lovely 17th Birthday and I'm very thankful for everything I received.

Kate xx

No comments:

Post a Comment